Business & commercial matters
Over the years, the attorneys at Lowe Yeager & Brown PLLC have gained knowledge and experience in a wide variety of litigation subjects, in courts across the country, that affect the operation of businesses. Some of these areas include the following:
- Environmental claims, including but not limited to CERCLA contribution claims;
- Relationships between medical providers, practice groups, and hospitals;
- Radioactive waste disposal at nuclear decommissioning sites;
- Intellectual property licensing disputes;
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements and the Fair Labor Standards Act;
- Breach of contracts, including purchase and sale agreements, employment agreements, and related issues;
- UCC Claims, including sales of nonconforming goods;
- Insurance coverage issues, including failure to insure;
- Ethical and conflict issues faced by public officials;
- Federal investigations, including agency investigations such as the Federal Trade Commission.
In addition to performing this work directly, this experience is the foundation for the firm’s representation of attorneys and law firms that are currently handling these diverse types of matters. If you have a matter affecting your business that is of particular concern, please contact any attorney at the firm so that we can discuss our relevant experience and qualifications, and whether we can help you or recommend qualified counsel.